May 26, 2017
Daily Announcements from Reagan Middle School
Friday, May 26, 2017
Have a great summer break!
- Fri., May 26th - Report cards will be available. You may access your student’s report card with 3 options:
1.) Access the grade information in parent portal (call if you need access codes).
2.) Pick up the report card at your child’s school.
3.) Request that the report card be emailed to you.
- 7th and 8th grade band members/parents participating in the Memorial Day Parade on Monday, May 29th….7th/8th grade Royal Band must meet in the RMS band room on Memorial Day at 8:30a.m. …. see attachment.
- SUMMER BREAKFAST PROGRAM! Tues., May 30 – Fri., June 30, 2017, free breakfast will be given out to children 18 years old and under at RMS from 9:45-10:15!
- Parents - RMS students who are interested in RMS fall sports (cross country and volleyball) …. Please make sure when you register online after July 5th that you also go online to the 8to18 website and register your athlete! Sport information and contact can then be made in an efficient manner. Remember – physicals (a physical is good for one year after the previous was given) and athlete registration must be done before your student can practice.
- DPS will be going with online registration again for the 2017-18 school year. There will be NO WALK-IN registration held in August. The online process will be available beginning July 5, 2017. Additional information and instructions can be found at dps170.org under the parent & student tab. Lee Co Health Department will be hosting the opportunity for you to get school physicals by KSB. School physicals will be offered July 28th from 12:30-5pm and July 31 from 8:30am-12pm. Call 815-284-5719 for an appointment!